Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy (ABP), located in Marina Del Rey, CA is a privately held business that specializes in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of Dr. Schulze’s original herbal formulas and programs worldwide. The key to our success is a customer- centric culture driven by people that continually strive for excellence in quality and in the customer experience.
We are seeking a talented, skilled, energetic and passionate Call Center Manager that genuinely cares about customers and strives to ensure that all instances of interaction with a brand and company deliver on the customers’ needs. If you love people and you’re passionate about health & wellness, you’ll love it here.
The right candidate will bring their enthusiasm, leadership and call center management expertise to drive motivation, best practices, high standards and operating procedures in order to enable call center agents to also be customer- centric and win in their roles.
Reporting to the head of Customer Experience, the call center manager will play a key role in building customer- centric strategy within the call center, developing, managing and implementing standard operating procedures, training and developing employees, managing the workforce for optimal impact, providing reports and insights, and working cross departmentally to build relationships and lead the entire call center team.
- Directs, manages and oversees overall call center operations, including the management of a Call Center Supervisor, 25+ call center and customer service agents.
- Determines performance objectives/metrics and defines tools to measure progress and ensures consistent achievement of business objectives.
- Cultivates a customer- centric attitude and ability to understand both internal and external needs. Establishes trust and builds relationships with key internal teams and external customers.
- Effectively runs and positively manages teams in a call center environment, enabling the team to meet performance objectives while providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Reviews, develops, educates, and trains Call Center and Customer Service agents on a consistent basis while coordinating with the executive team, constantly evaluates staff as it pertains to the quality of work being performed.
- Coaches, develops and mentors all direct reports in line with corporate objectives.
- Fosters a climate for superior customer service and employee morale
- Remains highly involved with call center special events, employee recognition and partnering with other departments.
- Assists in optimizing cross-departmental processes to improve efficiencies.
- Analyzes performance data consistently to manage staffing, customer service and workflow to achieve optimal results and customer satisfaction.
- Recommends process improvements through bench-marking and collaboration with cross-departmental teams; interacts with leadership of other departments to maximize a best-in-class, customer- focused call center culture and successful operation.
- Ensures compliance with operational controls in accordance with company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Directs, advises, and guides agents in resolving unusual and difficult situations in determining the most effective method for maximizing benefit to the customer and the company.
- Stays up to date and informed on customer-centric call center management & best practices in the nutritional supplements industry.
- Develops a long-term call center strategy in alignment with company objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a business related field
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in call center management
- MAC and PC Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salary range: $110K - $130K
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays