Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy (ABP), located in Marina Del Rey, CA is a privately held business that specialized in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of Dr. Schulze’s original herbal formulas and programs worldwide. The key to our success is a customer-centric culture driven by people that continually strive for excellence in quality and in the customer experience. And if you’re passionate about health & wellness, you’ll love it here.
We are seeking a talented, smart, energetic and passionate Loyalty Program Marketing Manager that genuinely cares about customers and strives to ensure that loyalty marketing programs, campaigns and customer interaction strengthen the brand and deepen customer loyalty.
The right candidate will continue to build on our achievements, but also look beyond and take into account the customer journey, current purchasing trends and overall insights in order to build and execute successful loyalty marketing programs.
Reporting to the head of Customer Experience, the manager will play a key role in building customer-centric strategies, developing and implementing loyalty marketing programs, identifying customer insights, monitoring and reporting on program performance, and working cross departmentally to build strong relationships.
- Establish trust and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders through a customer-centric focus.
- Utilize analytics, customer insights, and segmentation best practices to build effective loyalty marketing programs.
- Create, implement and analyze loyalty member surveys to improve program performance.
- Collaborate on the development of loyalty and rewards program for “best customers” and other segments.
- Work closely with data analytics to monitor sales and marketing performance in order to learn and adjust as needed. Analyze results and manage reporting, tracking and communication of all programs’ performance.
- Provide data-driven campaign and operational recommendations to improve program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Assist in optimizing cross-departmental processes to improve efficiencies.
- Stay informed on customer loyalty and customer-centric marketing best practices and consumer behavior relevant to the nutritional supplements industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a marketing related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in loyalty marketing.
- MAC and PC Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Passion for building brands via strong customer service oriented organizations.
- Experience building segmentation marketing and loyalty programs that deliver results.
- Natural at cultivating strong working relationships and collaboration across multiple departments.
- Ability to interpret data analytics into customer insights and strategic recommendations.
- Proven strategic thinking, creativity, exceptional communication skills and a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Experience running cross channel marketing campaigns including call center, direct mail, website, online, email marketing, and social media. Loyalty/rewards program experience is a plus.
- Ability to develop and oversee call center incentives/programs that enhance loyalty marketing campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with consistent attention to detail.